Guest Blog for Us!
The Gospel Blog is a place to explore ideas about fulfilling sharing the Gospel in our world and generation. We welcome all writers, professional and amateur, to contribute your thoughts on this discussion.
Content Guidelines for Guest Blogging
- Be connected in some way to the theme of sharing the Gospel
- Fall under one of the following topics: Missions, Evangelism, Church, Culture, or Faith
- Beneficial and of interest to the community
- Adhere to the FEBC’s belief statements:
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will personally return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Posting Guidelines for Guest Articles
- 300-1000 words
- Use your real name
- May include up to 2 links to your website in the article content
- May use examples from your organization, but must not be overtly promotional in nature
- Must be original content. It may be a copy of the same post from your own site, but the article on your site must include the following note at the top: “This post article is also posted in the Gospel Blog by FEBC” with a link to the post hosted here. If the content already appears on another site that is not your own personal site, it cannot be used here.
Submission Process to Be a Guest Blogger
To become a guest blogger, sign up to create an account. Confirm your account via email, then follow the directions to start your first post!
Already have a blogging account with us?